Northern New Zealand is historically cherished for its iron sand reserves, used for centuries to wash away dry skin, toxins, and impurities. Today, Neat Feat’s Pumice is built by experts to soften and remove dry, hard skin after bathing. The perfect way to wind down after a hard day’s work.
- Designed for use on the knees, elbows, and the soles and heels of the feet
- A dry-skin remedy as old as time
- The perfect bath time companion
- Use AM and PM for the best results
- Use in unison with Neat Feat’s Foot and Leg Moisturizer for soft, supple skin
Keeping your feet happy and healthy doesn’t have to be mission impossible. This heavy-duty yet gentle-on-the-skin pumice stone is lovingly made using NZ’s cherished iron sand reserves. Gently rub dry, cracked areas of the skin to soften, lift, and remove built-up skin deposits. Be sure to use a rich cream afterwards to combat friction and encourage deep skin rehydration and moisture replenishment. Click here to see what our happiest customers love most about this powerful pumice stone. Like what you see? Add it to your cart today – avoid disappointment by doing it now while stocks last. Going to your local pharmacy soon? Find us in the shower and bath department. Worldwide shipping available!