- Prevents sweat rash and chafing
- Between the legs, buttocks and breasts
- Ideal for athletes, hikers or sports people
- Developed by New Zealand Doctors
- Works by removing all moisture in the affected area
- Available at Walgreen Stores in the Deodorant Section
Neat 3B Bodysaver Cream incorporates an effective antiperspirant in an emollient, soothing cream base for application to areas where skin surfaces rub together and become inflamed. The underlying problem in these situations is perspiration and the resultant chafing between skin surfaces: sites at which this occurs are between the buttocks, between the legs and beneath the breasts (hence 3B).
The product may also help to prevent fungal infections such as tinea and intertrigo which tend to occur in these warm, moist areas of the body. These problems are common amongst people who are active and who participate in sporting activities. Chafing and associated friction problems may also occur in people who carry extra weight. Developed by the same doctors who introduced Neat Feat Roll-on, the world’s first roll-on antiperspirant deodorant for feet, Neat 3B Bodysaver Cream has quickly been adopted by sports people and by people living in the warm climate areas of the world.