- Provides better pressure distribution
- Soft tissue arch support
- Cushions and protects the entire planter surface
- Insulates against cold hardwalking surfaces
- Reduces the force of impact and supports the arch
- Deep heel cups gives stability and support
- Provides maximum foot protection without taking up needed space in shoe
- Plastazote is widely recommended for people with diabetes, arthritis or any other skin disorder that requires your foot to be friction free
Platazote is widely recommended for people with diabetes, arthritis or any skin disorder that requires your foot to remain friction-free. This is an anatomically designed footbed with longitudinal arch support which uses your own body heat to mold the insole and evenly distribute the weight. A bottom layer of ultra-cushioning polyurethane is combined with a top layer of self-molding Plastazote foam to form precisely to your foot. Medical professionals regularly use Plastazote for it’s superior ability to relieve pressure on sensitive foot areas.
Wide Variety of Applications
These insoles are ideal for a wide variety of normal and special medical applications: Excellent for all normal activities – working, walking, hiking, standing and sports. Ideal for people with diabetes, arthritis or any skin disorder that requires your foot to remain friction free. Excellent value for premium cushioning and support without the time and expense of custom orthosis.
Care and Fitting
Insert in shoes. Wear for a few hours a day until insoles become self-molded and to allow feet to adjust to the correction. Once fully molded and comfortable, begin to wear full time. Hand wash in warm water and air dry.
||Diabetic Insole Size
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.